Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Weight Watchers Tool

I'm still on track with Weight Watchers! Yay me!!!  And I am so excited and and motivated and dedicated and feel confident that this time it WILL work for me because I have to WORK for it!  



I have been using my iphone to track and I LOVE IT!!  Weight Watchers has a mobile app that allows you to enter foods, or scan items and it enters it for you, enter activities and then it actually keeps up with my points for me!  I absolutely LOVE this tool and feel that it will be the most helpful of anything that I've ever used.  Even if I go out to a restaurant I can look up food points value before I get there or when I get there to make sure I stay on track.  If I can't get my points value then I can take a photo of what I ate and calculate the points later. Win Win Win!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment