Friday, January 4, 2013

A NEW ME IN 2013! My first two items of my New Years' Resolutions



I want to document more about what goes on in my life so that when I get old and feeble I'll be able to somehow remember what I've done in my life.  Hopefully I will document more on this blog than I documented in my boys' baby books.  I sucked at that. B.I.G. time. So, my goal is to blog at least once a week!  That's my goal and I'm gonna stick to it!

First, I want to start with my New Years' Resolutions.  ALWAYS at the top of my list is diet and exercise.  I want to get this weight off of me. THIS year.  I have slacked at exercising in 2012 and my weight has crept back on me.  I want to get back to exercising every morning and then possibly back to running.  I want to eat clean - no more junk food or sweets.  I think the more sweets and junk food I eat the more I crave them!  So, I'm cutting them out.  My goals for the first two items on my Resolutions list are:

DIET:  Cut out all sweets and junk food.  Eat nothing but veggies, fruit and lean meats.  I may allow a "Sugar Day" on Saturday or Sunday.

My weekly goal is to hopefully lose two pounds a week.

My monthly goal is to aim for 10 pounds a month. 

EXERCISE:  Exercise every morning either by 5 mile power walking with Leslie Sansone (I burn about 550 calories doing this), or elliptical for 30-45 minutes.  I would love to add in walking during lunch hour for at least 3 days during the week.  I would also love to bring back some running in the evening.

My weekly goal is to exercise every morning, walk 3 days a week during lunch and to bring back running in the evenings maybe two evenings a week.

My monthly goal is to increase my exercise time, miles walked and miles ran.

So, this is the beginning of my list.  I will be adding more that I want to do. I have such great plans for 2013!!  

Psalm 20:4 "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."






No comments:

Post a Comment