Thursday, January 10, 2013

Last Two Items of 2013 Resolutions

My last two items of my 2013 Resolutions are: 

Books I want to read in 2013

and

Movies/TV shows I want to watch in 2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read!!  My hubby and boys gave me a Kindle for my Christmas present this year and I have been using it every day! Mainly to read blogs, get online, etc.  I downloaded some free ebooks and cannot wait to read them.  I wish I had more time to read.  I have found that I cannot read in bed.  It literally puts me to sleep within 5 minutes of reading. 

Books To Read In 2013


1. The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn

2. Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst

3. Made to Crave Devotional by Lysa TerKeurst

4. Made to Crave Participants Guide by Lysa TerKeurst

5. 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker

6. Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst

7. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

8. What Every Christian Ought To Know by Adrian Rogers

9. Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman

10. I want to re-read The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

11. Get Out of That Pit by Beth Moore

12. Mended by Angie Smith

13. I Will Carry  You by Angie Smith

14. What Women Fear by Angie Smith

15. You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth

16. Sabbath:  Finding Rest, Renewal and Delight in Our Busy Lives by Wayne Muller

17. Strong Women Soft Hearts:  A Woman's Guide to Cultivating a Wise Heart and a Passionate Life by       Paula Rinehart

I'll add to this list as time goes on so that I can keep track of everything I've read this year.

TV Shows to watch in 2013:


New Year's Eve I went to Target and bought Season 1 and Season 2's DVD sets of:

Downton Abbey!  I sat down this past Saturday night and watched 4 episodes of Season 1 and was hoping I could catch up so that I could watch Season 3 which was coming on the next night on PBS.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to get caught up, but hopefully I will this weekend.  I did, however, record the beginning of Season 3 so that I can watch it once I get caught up.



One of my favorite shows, Private Practice, is into its last few episodes.  I'm sad to see it end! I love it more than Grey's now.


 Army Wives - another of my favorite shows!!!  I can't wait for it to start back this season! 


The Biggest Loser - LOVE watching this show, too!  Not sure about having Jillian back - I can't stand the cursing and screaming at someone. 

MOVIES to watch in 2013

 I want to watch Les Mis.  I'll update this list as time goes.  I haven't really had a chance to see what all is coming out.  We don't go to the movies but maybe once or twice a  year - we do Blockbuster or Redbox.  



No comments:

Post a Comment